Quality for Generations

Since 1870


experience & Expertise

General Contractor | Construction Manager | Family Owned

Who would you trust more – a company that’s been around for 10 years, or one that got its start more than a century ago? When it comes to amazing results, experience counts and at Rau Construction we have the experience that makes a difference in every project we take on.

We’ve learned over the years, you can’t trust just anyone when it comes to building services. Not only do we have a long history, we also have one that is full of satisfied customers. One of our biggest assets is our reputation and this is something we take seriously.

Our team is dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction, regardless of how complex or simple a job may be.

Our Clients

At Rau Construction, we work with several different types of clients. We work with individuals who need to build new buildings, as well as those looking to remodel something they currently own. We also work with developers who want to make an investment and receive a high ROI.

We can also provide service for those who have architectural drawings currently, as well as those who don’t. In fact, about 60 percent of our business is individuals who are working with us, and an architect at the same time. The other 40 percent is individuals who have already engaged an architect and who have plans they want developed.

Our Promise

That’s all part of our versatility. At Rau Construction our goal is to meet your custom needs. As a result, we can customize our services to ensure you get the results you need.

If you are searching for a builder, we have the history, experience and ability to exceed your expectations and the proof to back it up. When you come to us with our vision, we will help you bring it to fruition.

meet the team




3 Important Considerations when Renovating a Historic Building

30 Apr 2018

Historic building renovation is no simple feat – in fact, it’s the exact opposite. These buildings typically need


5 Important Questions to Ask before Hiring a Construction Company

30 Apr 2018

The decision regarding what construction company to hire can be a challenging one. Hours of strategic planning and re